Pre / Post C are
Pre - Care
Please make sure you read the following instructions to assure the best results for your procedure:
1. It is very important to refrain from all alcohol, aspirin products, such as blood thinners. Please refrain from Ibuprofen and Aleve for 24 hours prior to your appointment. The only product for aches and pain that will not make you bleed is Tylenol. Also, refrain from Vitamin A, E, and fish oil capsules for 7 days prior to your appointment. ALL of these make you bleed excessively. Excessive bleeding during the procedure will negatively affect the longevity of your semi-permanent makeup. In some cases, the application will need to be prematurely stopped or a 3rd session could be needed. The 3rd session would result in additional cost.
2. Please avoid energy drinks & coffee for up to 24 hours prior to your appointment. Caffeine can cause some people to bleed and will also help you to relax the facial muscles in the areas we will be working on.
3. If you have a condition that requires you to take medication prior to a dental visit, you must check with your doctor to determine if antibiotics are needed for permanent makeup.
4. Botox and skin-plumping injections, such as Restylane, may alter the shape of your cosmetics. You must wait at least 2 weeks before or after getting microblading.
5. Skin treatments, such as Retin-A or Glycolic Acid thin the skin and MUST be discontinued 30 days prior to your procedure.
6. Accutane users must be off Accutane for one year.
7. Microblading cannot be performed over fresh sunburns, including ones from tanning beds or natural light. You will be rescheduled if you come in with a sunburn, sacrificing your deposit.
8. Hair removal before your appointment is not recommended. I like to see how your eyebrows naturally grow so the microblading blends seamlessly. Wearing makeup when you come in is up to you. It will be removed prior to starting the procedure.
Post - Care
It is very important that you follow after-care instructions carefully to achieve the best results. On the day of the treatment, after you go home, some lymph & blood may come to the skin surface. If it's not cleaned well, this will create more crusting. Starting that night wash with the healing wash and apply the gel.
Follow the below steps carefully!
1. Gently wash morning and night for 10 days with Redefine Aesthetics Healing Wash. (Outside of shower, cool water, in the direction of hair growth. No rubbing or scrubbing. Use clean fingertips. Rinse thoroughly with water on fingers. Gently pat dry with clean paper towel)
2. Use balm morning, noon and night for 10 days. ( Light layer. Apply with clean fingertip in the direction of the hair growth. Grain size is enough for both brows)
3. No water (besides washing with healing wash) for 10 days. Includes sweating, shower, swimming, sauna, hot tub, ocean, pools, etc.
4. No makeup, lotion or face wash on brows for 10 days. (Always avoid anti-aging products on brows)
5. No direct sun exposure on brows for two weeks.
6. Keep Clean.
7. See your doctor at the first sign of infection.
Enjoy your brows!!
Rose Quartz Benefits
Redefine Aesthetics Healing was is infused with Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz is considered a powerful healing stone that absorbs manganese & titanium. This helps calm and heal the mind. It is a symbol of friendship, a token of beauty and a beloved healing crystal.
Rose Quartz can improve circulation, boost neuron connectivity and accelerate healing. Some suggest it can help set your intention to focus more on your heart. While having a very strong effect on the heart, it can open up your mind to love and sooth negative influences. Allow this stone included in your after-care kit to heal your body, mind and soul.
You are worthy!
Charge your stone regularly by cleansing under running water and placing in the moonlight.